- CHECK-IN : 15:00 hrs Check OUT:11:00 hrs
- Live Music under the stars
- Open-air Movie Screening
- Lake view location with all the amenities
- Cafe with multiple board games
- Constructed clean washrooms
- Nearby mini Trek leading to a breathtaking view from the top
- Box cricket, volleyball and mini football
- Best location to camp with abundance of nature
- Music system
- Free parking
What is included in the tour
- High Tea
- Unlimited Buffet Dinner (Veg)
- Evening snacks
- Midnight Maggie
- Breakfast on day 2
- Drinking water
- Live Music
- Open-air movie screening
- Volleyball Court
- Box cricket and mini football
- Table Tennis
- Board games
- Mini Hike
- Waterfall trail
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop
- Packaged drinking water
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, roadblocks, bad weather, etc
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the "Inclusions" column above
- Mosquito repellant
- Light & comfortable clothing
- A water bottle (Yes, they can be refilled at the campground)
- Toiletries (Towel, toothbrush, etc)
- Footwear - Shoes for nature walks & night trails and comfortable flip flops/slippers while you are at the camp
- Personal medication, if any
Are you ready to swap your regular weekend plans for a musical escape? Come, be part of Gypsy Soul Indie Fest 2.0 on August 5th, 2023! We're turning the volume up with chart-topping indie artists - Piyush Bhisekar, Fiddlecraft, Unknown, and Manas Taneja. These maestros are set to bring down the house with their tunes at our rain-kissed campsite.
At Gypsy Soul, we believe in more than just music. We're all about unique experiences, great stories, and creating memories. Imagine waking up to a serene morning with a Yoga and Meditation workshop on August 6th, absorbing insights on health nutrition labels from the brilliant Dr. Meena Jain, and getting a taste of the best from nature's pantry with Moonshine Meadery and Mighty Millets.
Set against the lush landscapes, our music festival guarantees fun, frolic, and a whole lot of unforgettable moments. Between the tunes of the guitar and the rustle of the leaves, find your perfect weekend retreat at Gypsy Soul Indie Fest 2.0. So, whether you're a fan of indie music, an adventure junkie, or a wellness enthusiast, we've got something for everyone.
Mark your calendars, folks! Your most memorable weekend of the year is just a click away!
Date: 5th - 6th August 2023
Venue: Gypsy Soul, Panshet
- 3:30 pm - Arrival and check in at the venue
- 4:00 pm - Try your hands on some games - board games, ping-pong, jenga or how about cards?
- 4:30 pm - Time for high tea. Explore the property, witness the nature and rest on hammocks!
- 5:00 pm - Gig time. Gear up. Charge up. Blow up. Enjoy and chill at the live music performances
performed by finest artists of India. Its gonna be a musical night with amazing artist line up.
- 7.30pm - Evening snacks
- 9:30 pm - Dinner time
- 12 am - Open air cinema with midnight maggie
- 9:30 am - Enjoy your breakfast while recalling last night, if you can!
- 11:00 am - Ciao, until we see you again next time.